To buy a plane ticket in safartoday, you can do the following:
First complete the flight search sections, then search. In the list, select the flight you want and then make a reservation.
Terms and Conditions
1- The safartoday website, in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, is governed by Internet crime laws and the collection of e-commerce laws and regulations.
2. Services and content provided by safartoday website are produced for use on this website. Any abuse of information, texts, photographs, drawings, designs, logos, etc. from this website is prosecuted and no individual or legal person is permitted to abuse the content of this website. The mention of the contents of this website on the Internet is only given by mentioning the name and URL of safartoday website and the link to the article and is allowed in paper media, with the written permission of the website authorities.
3. The personal information of users in safartoday is completely confidential. safartoday will do his best to protect personal information. Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of users’ personal information, the user must make a commitment not to hack any information on the site and not have any affiliates or partners with any natural or legal persons in this matter. Meanwhile, the user undertakes to notify any information about hacking information by the person or other institution as soon as possible to the management of safartoday site.
4. Users are committed to logging in to their website at the time of registration and booking. If the information is incomplete or inaccurate, the responsibility for the consequences of this will be the responsibility of users.
5. The user undertakes to correct any changes in his / her personal data as soon as possible on the website of safartoday. Otherwise, this website will not be held liable for the consequences of inaccurate information.
6. The safartoday website will pay for airline ticket sales and will not be liable for any inconvenience, delay, or delay.
7. Any abuse of the name of safartoday, the website of safartoday, safartoday correspondence, or the use of similar names that would create similarity and conformity would be prohibited through complaints to competent authorities, the courts for dealing with cybercrime Inland or abroad, as well as information to Internet service providers and servers can be prosecuted.
8. The safartoday website will not share the personal information of users with any other collection, and competent authorities will only be able to use this information in the cases specified in the law.
Reserve and purchase charter terms and conditions
1- Charts flights are subject to more changes compared to system flights, and in 1% of cases they may not be available. In such cases, if you purchase alternative tickets, you will be charged by the charter to the total cost of the new ticket plus the difference in price. will be. safartoday is trying his best to bring this risk to zero.
Booking terms and conditions and airline ticket purchases
1. The purchase of tickets on the safartoday website is subject to a set of e-commerce laws and regulations and any infringement will be prosecuted. Buyer purchases ticket online, and undertakes to know all the terms and conditions of the ticket purchase.
2. In accordance with the regulations of the Civil Aviation Organization, the responsibility of the consular officer, delayed or delayed at the time of the flight, shall be the responsibility of the airline organizing the flight.
3- When registering and booking a ticket, the name of the passenger must be entered correctly in English letters. It is not possible to modify the name of the passenger after the final purchase of the ticket, and safartoday has no responsibility for the mistaken information. To rectify the information, the passenger should cancel the ticket and buy it again.
4. The purchased ticket belongs to a passenger whose profile is entered into the system and is non-transferable. Passengers will not be accepted in case of mismatching the passenger’s name on the ticket and identification card.
5. Under national airlift laws, baby travelers under two years of age, children between the ages of two and twelve, and adult travelers, are more than twelve years of age. In case of inaccuracy of the buyer and incorrect entry of the age class, the passenger will be prevented from boarding the aircraft. And the child’s ticket can not be bought at any time alone and apart from an adult ticket.
It should be noted that ticket prices are different for newborn, child and adult travelers, but in charter and non-refundable tickets, the ticket price for a child is equal to the adult.
6. After payment and confirmation, the booking and purchase are finalized and the ticket information is sent to the user’s email and email. When flying to the airport, a charter flight is required to provide a printed copy of the ticket and on a system flight, a ticket number along with a valid certificate is required to identify the airline in question.
7. Any consignment of a ticket by a passenger, in accordance with the laws of the national airline, includes a consignment fine. The amount of this fine is different according to the consular laws of each airline. After the passenger has requested a refund, the amount of the fine is deducted from the ticket price and the rest of the money is returned to the traveler’s account online. The term of repayment of money is subject to interbank regulation (between 24 and 72 hours). This is not true of charter or non-refundable flights, and the cost of tickets for these flights is fully paid.
8. Cancellation or delay of more than two hours flight does not include a consignment fine. In this case, the traveler will fill out an online application form without penalty.
9. In the event of a flight being canceled or a delay of more than two hours leading to the departure of the passenger from flight, the delivery of the ticket / receipt by the station of origin shall be obligatory for any follow-up and extradition without penalty.
10. If the passenger wishes to make a ticket for two consecutive flights, it must be at least 3 hours between the arrival of the first flight to the destination and the second flight of the second flight. Otherwise, it is the responsibility of the passenger to cancel the second ticket.
11. It should be noted that if the flight is different from the other two airlines, if the flight is canceled or the passenger can be relieved of the flight due to a delay of more than two hours, the cancellation may involve a cancellation penalty.
12. The buyer does not have the right to change the ticket price, to abide by the terms of the ticket in any way and in any form, or to resell the ticket at a price above the amount specified.
. 13. According to the laws of the State Aviation Organization, having a doctor’s license for pregnant women, people with cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, severe anemia, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, those who are dialysed or who use immunosuppressive drugs Or any illness that is prohibited by air travel is essential when boarding an aircraft. It is also necessary for these travelers to take the medicines they need during their travels.
14. According to the existing rules, issuing tickets on Atabat Higher Courts is not possible for nationals of Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan, and if the tickets are purchased by these people, all subsequent responsibilities will be at the discretion of the user.